FPse is able to display all PSone games in high resolution by using OpenGL which gives outstanding graphics!
Take a look to the Official Documentation which will let you understand requirements and how it works:
Create an ISO image from your favorite Playstation game disc to enjoy them on your Android phone with a brand new graphic thanks to the recent OPENGL 2.0
FPse features all of this:
– Run from Android 2.3 to Android 8!
– Outstanding interface which scans your local storage automatically to find playstation games and displays the covers of the games automatically, stay pressed onto game’s icon to access context menu of each game and to see more
– 3 different Menus, all display Games Covers, and on is able to display video sample of each game (FPse can record easily 20 second of the game at any time)
– High performance (run on any devices, even very low en device can make FPse running correctly, on newer device you have huge improvement compare to original results)
– High compatibility
– Possibility to save your game play at any time by the famous savestates
– Emulates the Audio tracks using .cue files by the .bin image file (these two need to be together and make sure both are named the same obviously leaving the extention file as default)
– Included up to 10 gamepads in overlay onto the screen (downloadable directly
– gun emulation named Guncon. use your finger to shoot, really fun.
A and B buttons are emulated on the left screen corners
– Emulation of Analog Sticks
– Compatible with the G-Sensor. the Touchscreen. devices’s buttons
– Supports files’s extensions .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg , .mdf , .pbp and .Z disc image formats (compressed files handled automatically .zip .rar .7z .ecm and .ape)
– Full Support of IcontrolPAD, BGP100,Zeemote, Wiimote (using the software Bluez IME)
-Support of PS3-PS4-XBOX360 contoller( still work in progress as natively are very hard to emulate)
– OpenGL supports external plugins, and by default FPse downloads its plugins’s file when starting!
– Software’s renderer in High Definition ! (up to 4x Native resolution)
– Experimental multi Players LAN mode using two Android devices! Play with two players mode with a game that wasn’t made for that! IE: Tekken3!
– Multi players mode Exclusive !! Play to multi players games using up to 4 different devices on one device running the game. all others android devices are like a wireless gamepad onto each screen!! really fun!
– Automatic cheat’s codes search engine Exclusive.
– Autofire with many frequencies
– Compress a game individually or all games in one pass by using the feature free_disk_space
– Displaying on Wide screen!! exclusive feature to display 3D games on wide screen natively(work with all title but for 2D games gets a bit odd in therms of sizes and spaces , a fix will come up)
– Dithering of textures like on the real Console
– Shaders to improve the software rendering
– Preliminary support for the VR Glasses! (Occulus GearVR Google_Cardboard Homido etc..)
-Native support of NFS protocol which let you load your games directly from your local
Networks from a NAS or your computer.
– Compressed files in .ZIP .RAR .7Z .ECM and even .APE are extracted smartly.
– New option to fix the polygon shaking in OpenGL High Definition mode
and much more features!
Now it’s time to enjoy the Best Playstation emulator on Android!
Download FPse Apk for Android devices v11.204 Full
FPse for Android App Requirements:
Android – 2.1+
Version – 11.204
Size – 7 MB