With Microsoft Launcher (formerly known as Arrow Launcher), you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed. You can even open photos, docs and webpages on your Windows PC* to be productive across all your devices.
· People at your fingertips. Have your most important people at your fingertips. Pin contacts to your Home screen and place them anywhere on the Home screen, dock or in folders.
· Choose your look. Personalize the look and feel of your device by customizing your wallpaper, theme and accent colors, icon packs, gestures and more.
· Personalized feed. See your most important information at a glance like news, calendar events, docs, contacts and more in your personalized feed. You can even set your feed as your default Home.
· Continue on PC. Snap a pic on your phone and see it instantly on your Windows PC* or continue editing an Office 365 document on your PC by linking your phone with your Windows PC.
· Search the web and your phone in one place. Search the web or your files, apps, docs, messages and web results using Microsoft Launcher’s universal search bar.
· Gesture customization. With deep customization for gestures, you can double tap to lock your phone, swipe up for app drawer and more.
*Continue on PC usage requires a Windows PC with the latest Windows Fall Creator’s Update
What’s new for v4.8.0:
– Support app sorting for Korean/Japanese/Russian languages in app drawer ;
– New first time experience for mobile connected users from Windows setting;
– Cortana integration improvements:
* Improve app launch experience;
* supports more device settings like WiFi, flight mode, etc;
* support navigation query;
– Bug fixing, code clean up, crash fix and performance tuning
Screenshots Of Microsoft Launcher Apk v18.104.22.168614 Full
Android – 4.0+
Version – 22.214.171.124614
Size – 22 MB